Saturday, June 28, 2008

We Really Are Doing a Good Thing

I believe home-schooling is a calling. I believe every Christian parent is obligated to train their children with a Christian world-view, but I do not think it has to be done at home. There are things we sacrifice to keep the kids at home and their are things we sacrifice when we send them to school. That said, I have been doing a little research for a project and have been pleased with what I am finding. I know home-schooled children are graduating and doing terrific things, but it is always nice to hear others saying it. It makes me feel not quite so out there. So, if you are like me and like to be encouraged about the choice you have made, read these links.

http://crumbsonmyfloor.com/2008/06/25/just-had-to-post-this-after-my-post-yesterday/

http://classicalmom.blogspot.com/2008/05/homeschool-and-socialization.html

2 comments:

Momathon said...

Thanks! That's a great boost.

Beth@Pages of Our Life said...

Julie,
I found you on the VP yahoo group. Thanks for posting this!