Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!!

We have been busy today with Thanksgiving preparations. The maple pecan pie has just been pulled from the oven and the sweet potatoes are in. The gingerbread pumpkin trifle just has to be put together now. I am trying to prepare everything to the point of just having to put it in the oven to cook tomorrow. The turkey will be smoked to save room in the oven. I am excited about my turkey. I am trying a new way to season it. I'll let you know how it turns out. I am hoping by preparing early there will be time for lots of parade and football watching.

I wanted to wish you all a truly blessed Thanksgiving. I pray you will have a time of thanksgiving with those that you love. Cherish what God has given you and savor the precious time you have with friends and family.

Happy Thanksgiving!

2 comments:

Anne said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family, too, Julie!

Anonymous said...

Thanks Anne. I hope you guys had a great Thanksgiving.