Thursday, October 18, 2007

Feasting Menu

I am thinking about our feast this weekend. Isaac really likes the whole feasting thing. He is always asking what our menu will be. This week I told him what was in the freezer for the main dish and let him decide what it will be. It is going to be a roasted chicken. I will put a glaze on it, but am not sure what yet. We will have roasted sweet potatoes with a little brown sugar and cinnamon. We will also have green beans tossed with pine nuts and for dessert there will be a pumpkin roll with whipped cream. Oh yeah, I cannot forget about the bread. We will have rolls with honey butter. I only fix bread with special meals, so my kids look forward to it when we have a Sabbath feast. Sarah could live on bread and butter. Are you feasting this weekend? What are you having?

No comments: