Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Time to Clean

I am going to take the lead from Anne and give you my fall cleaning list. Maybe if I know you are reading it, I will actually accomplish it. I always say a project a day, but in reality it usually takes me a few days and then I am weary of projects. So, here it is.

Clean out the boy's closets and drawers and change over the clothes.
Clean out Sarah's closet and drawers and change over clothes.
Clean out mine and my husband's closet.
Clean out the basement(including the laundry area).
Clean out the pantry and kitchen cabinets.

I'll let you know if it happens.

1 comment:

Anne said...

That's why I posted my list, too -- for accountability. I'll be happy to get one of them crossed off this week, and I think the laundry area will be the easiest so I'm going to start with that one. Happy cleaning! ;-)