Sunday, December 23, 2007

The Father, The Mother, and The Child

We are going through Training Hearts Teaching Minds in our Family Worship Time. If you have not heard of it, it is a great book. It is a good tool to not only teach the children (and adults) the Shorter Catechism but to assist them in understanding it as well. Zachary (4) learns a lot by just listening to us work with the older two. Last night we were going through the questions and my husband asked, "How many person's are in the one true God?" Zach says, "I know, I know, let me try! Three persons are in the one God. The Father , the mother, and the child." I think we have more work to do.:)

1 comment:

Anne said...

Yes, that is a great book!

When he was little, my son asked me about the hymn, Holy, Holy, Holy. He wondered why God had 3 purses! (God in three persons, blessed trinity.)
:-)