Friday, February 15, 2008

Please Pray

We discovered this morning that Jack has a double ear infection and bronchitis. The doctor thinks they are secondary infections to RSV. She called tonight with test results and says we can treat him at home for now, but if his condition worsens he will have to go in the hospital. I am not worried about him. I know he will be fine. But, I really need to do this without a hospital visit. I leave in a little over a week and needless to say would like for him to be 100% or close to it when I leave. I am glad it is happening now and not while I am gone or worse when there is a newborn to worry about shielding from the germs. I have done RSV with a newborn. Not fun! Thanks for your prayers.

1 comment:

Momathon said...

Just read this. Glad to hear Jack is doing better. So sorry you have been going through all of that. Thank the Lord he is getting better!