Wednesday, March 19, 2008
Bruce and I have to make a decision about my blogging. The adoption process is not as open and shut as we had thought. We are okay now, but it will be much longer than we anticipated until it is final and we are free of risk. We knew there was some risk, but it is a little more than we thought. Therefore, for the time being we are feeling the need to keep our family a little more private. I will still blog, just not so much about the kids. Please keep stopping by to visit.
Posted by Julie at 10:15 AM