Monday, March 24, 2008

Gettting Back into the Swing of Things

Well, Easter has come and gone. The egg dying was a much better success this year. My hands seemed to have more on them than anything else, but it was fun and the kids really got into it. We had a great time with friends and the kids really enjoyed their Easter baskets. I did not go to church, but Bruce went with the older children. We are giving the air another week to be free of flu germs before going back to church. We are getting back into the swing of things and trying to have some routine in the midst of everything. Routine is key for me and raising our children.

I have received a lot of emails about the adoption. I do not want to go into details here, but it will be a few months before things are free of risk. We thought it would only be a few weeks until we went to the table last week to sign papers. Needless to say we were a bit frazzled, but in the end the risk is really no more than it was before, we just have to be patient longer than anticipated. You can pray for my anxiety level. We love him so much and it is hard to not know what the future holds. More and more I am realizing this is true of everything and I need to strengthen my faith and walk with God. After all, this is His child and He will take care of him. Thank you for praying for us.

No comments: